What do I need to do before I leave?
- Make sure your roaming option is activated.
- Make sure your MMS option is activated.
- Make sure all the numbers in your contacts list include the country code (for Belgium, it's +32 or 0032).
- Make sure you can recharge your mobile when you're abroad.
How do I call Belgium?
International code – Country code for Belgium – number of the person you want to call.
(For Belgium: +32 or 0032)
How do I call abroad?
Just use your contact's number.
How do I receive a call?
- Receiving calls works in the same way as it does in Belgium.
- Each call is billed according to our standard rates
- If your contact leaves a message on your Voice Mail, the call is not billed.
How do I listen to Voice Mail messages?
When you're abroad, you can access your voice messages by calling 0032 495 95 55 53.
- customer services: +32 2 745 94 97 or +32 2 745 9950
- Stolen mobile phone: +32 495 95 95 00
- International emergency number (police, fire, ambulance): 112