The usage of smartphones and tablets within your company is increasing. As well as the professional information that is available on these devices. This implies that you dispose of the proper tools to manage and secure your mobile fleet. In order to help you, we offer you a number of practical solutions.
This user-friendly online application enables your employees to configure their own devices. Based on their device, brand and request, they receive detailed instructions and screenshots.
A team of experts that helps end-users and fleet managers with problems or questions about the configuration and usage of their smartphones and tablets:
- Help in setting up your mobile device
- Tips for using your device efficiently and for avoiding surprises on your invoice
- Takes pressure off your internal helpdesk
Online repair (Easy Repair)
Your mobile device is broken? Register a request in the Customer Zone, and we’ll take care of everything.
- We collect your mobile device and return it to your site
- Free if under warranty; if not, you receive a cost estimate up front
Other questions about a repair? E-mail: email@example.com
Repair in shop
If you need to get your device repaired immediately you can go to some specialized Orange shops
- 70% of devices get repaired within 30 min
- Free of charge if within warranty (if not, immediate cost estimation)
- Certified technicians on major brands (Samsung and apple)
- Warranty on reparation
Worldwide coverage of employee smartphones and tablets when damaged or stolen.
- A replacement device delivered on site the next business day.
- You don’t even have to notify us if you have a new mobile device. Insurance is linked to your phone number (except for tablets)
- You have the freedom to stop the subscription after 6 months
- No deductible (except €50 for tablets)
Today’s mobile devices are already outdated after only 2 - 3 years. But what about your old devices? Our partner CompaRecycle collects your old mobile phones and tablets − regardless of the condition − so that they can be recycled or reused and thus enjoy a second life.
- Cash in your old devices to pay for renewing your fleet
- Your devices will be completely emptied of professional data using industry best practices
Mobile Device Management
- Secure and manage all of your devices remotely, based on your mobile policy
- Distribute apps and provide access to your business information
- Monitor your devices
- Support your end-users
Raise your productivity and maximise customer satisfaction with specific business applications installed on your employees’ devices. Examples are: Aidoo Mobile for managing your fieldforce, or Xpenditure for automating the processing of your expense reports.
The Customer Zone is the place where you can consult your invoices and manage your mobile subscriptions and your orders for smartphones, tablets and accessories.
Catalogue of mobile devices
Consult our catalogue and discover smartphones and tablets tailored to your needs and your business.