Easy Repair repair your devices within a rapid turnaround time so that you can be in touch with your customers and colleagues again as quickly as possible.
What services are offered by Easy Repair?
- The free repair of faulty devices still under warranty.
- A repair quote if you are beyond your warranty period or if the fault is not covered under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty. What if you choose not to have it repaired? You get your device back for €30 (excluding VAT).
So how does the repair process work?
To arrange a repair, you just have one form to fill out.
- For a faulty device, fill out the appropriate form on the customer zone. You will be given an individual reference number for each repair.
- Put the printed form together with your device. If the device is no longer under warranty, please also include your proof of purchase (a copy of the invoice).
- Our logistics partner will come and collect your device from the office, carry out the repair and return it to you.
How do I track the status of my repair?
You can check the status of your repair at any time by simply entering the repair reference code, the IMEI number, make or number.
The status of your device repair can be seen in the “Easy Repair” app in your Customer Zone.