Would you like a commercial appointment? A consultant will call you back.
Cloud Telephony combines reachability and flexibility. That’s music to the ears of firms where working from home and teleworking are now standard, but where reachability is still vitally important. Is Cloud Telephony the best switchboard for your organisation? Or is one of our other telephony solutions more suited to your situation? This checklist will help you find out.
Which switchboard is best for your business?
Efficient and reliable communication is fundamental to any successful business. At the same time, the collaboration between employees, customers and suppliers demands a growing level of flexibility. In your search for the optimum telephony solution ,you have to take account of this aspect, balancing it with the specific characteristics of your business. The following questions will help you determine whether our Cloud Telephony virtual switchboard is the solution you’ve been looking for.
- Will you have fewer than 10 employees (per site) using the switchboard? Do you work without an in-house IT manager?
- Do you and your employees communicate using different devices (smartphones, desktop computers, laptops, tablets, landlines, softphones, etc.)?
- Do you and your colleagues work at the office and away from it (at home, on the road, at a client’s premises, etc.)
- Do you also communicate with your employees, customers and suppliers outside the normal 9-to-5 business hours?
- Do you sometimes get the feeling that your fixed switchboard is a burden (e.g. maintenance, costs) rather than an asset? Is adjusting the configuration of your fixed switchboard complicated (e.g. when you have to change your business hours)?
- If your employees often use their mobile phones, does it make it difficult for you to follow up on their work?
- Would you like to work with your colleagues and customers in an efficient manner, even if they are in different locations?
- Would you like a switchboard that is always up-to-date and perfectly maintained without requiring you to devote a lot of time on it?
Is Cloud Telephony the most suitable solution for you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to several of these questions, Cloud Telephony may be the solution for your business.
With Cloud Telephony you no longer call via landlines and via a physical switchboard in your office building; instead you use telephony over the internet. The major advantage here is that you work with an extensive network that houses every device connected to the internet. This makes it easy to share data, information and software stored in the cloud.
Cloud Telephony is particularly interesting for smaller businesses that don’t have their own IT managers. Our virtual switchboard is included in the Shape & Fix formula. In addition to all the possibilities of Cloud Telephony, this package also contains fixed and mobile internet, tailored to the needs of your business. The advantage of this one-stop-shop solution? A single contact and a single invoice for all your telecoms.