To set you on the right track, we have outlined a step-by-step plan below to help you get mobile again as soon as possible! The main thing is to have your SIM card blocked and in the event of theft report this to the police. If you are insured against theft we will send you a new replacement device as soon as possible.
Step by step
Call our customer service at 0800 95 95 5.
We are available 24/7!
Are you abroad?
Then call +32 495 95 95 00.
Blocking SIM card
We block your SIM card immediately to prevent abuse and apply for a replacement.
- Your new SIM card is free of charge, of course
- You keep your number (naturally!)
- You keep your benefits
- Do you use a banking app on your phone? Then also call Card Stop at 070 344 344.
- Notify the police. They will need your IMEI number to have your mobile blocked.
- If your phone was insured against theft then Business Insurance will process your report immediately.