Are you unable to connect your smartphone with the Orange mobile network? Try this first:
- Check your data usage. Perhaps you have already used up your monthly data allowance.
- Is your 3G or 4G option correctly activated on your mobile? You can also try to deactivate and then reactivate it.
- Restart your smartphone to activate the automatic configuration of your device.
- Test your SIM card in another device to determine whether the problem is caused by the network or your smartphone.
Good to know
Are you a new Orange customer or did you buy your smartphone at another shop? Then the problem with your mobile internet connection is probably due to your APN settings (Access Point Name). To set your device correctly, we recommend you consult our online configuration tool.
On this page do the following:
- Select the model of your smartphone
- Click the ‘Internet’ logo
- Select the automatic (if available for your phone) or manual setting
- And follow the instructions